Friday, August 29, 2008

Yuna progress: slow but sure

I haven't had much time to do a lot of work on Yuna during the week... Usually when I have only half an hour or so I rather do something small like update my papercraft link list (checking the websites I bookmarked over the years to see if they still exist and/or if they have new models) than try and start something I won't be able to finish that day anyway (it's another reason why I like cutting my models into seperate pieces: it's easier to finish one part after another that way ;o)

I did manage to do *some* work on Yuna, though: her head was basically all unfolded already and now her legs are too. Hopefully I'll have some more time during the weekend so that I can finish the unfolding process (that's actually the easy part) and start a test build.

greetz ninjatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment