Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yamaha papercraft tutorial

I could bore you guys with another picture of my Fierce Deity Link test build, but since all's going well (I'm building the head, hair and cap today) it probably wouldn't be very interesting to you people. ;o)

So I thought I'd tell you about the Yamaha website instead. Besides motorbikes, Yamaha also makes paper models. Of motorbikes (what a surprise...) but also of "the (rare) animals of the world".

But what's more, they also included a papercraft tutorial with small video clips demonstrating basic papercraft techniques, like scoring and folding, curving (pre-shaping) and also some practical instructions on the difficult parts of their motorbike models. Have a look:
There's some very useful stuff there, especially for beginners!

No comments:

Post a Comment