Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finally, Ganondorf again

Time sure flies.

I've been spending my scarce spare time to move my old website to a blog system, which will make it easier for me to update. Moving the downloads was the first thing I did of course, and yesterday I finished moving the entire Hall of fame, which was *a lot* of work...

I'll do the links section later, because I want to do some work on my Ganondorf project again first (after two weeks already, wut the...?!). I spent today fixing the hands, sword and cloak and some of the textures. I'll try to get those as good as on Fierce Deity Link.

So only the head to go, before I can start unfolding it. ;o)

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. now you will unfold it no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to fix the head first, then I'll unfold it. Then I'll test build it, fix any mistakes I made, make the templates, build it again while taking pictures for the instructions, and then I'll release it.

    That's the plan, anyway... ;o)

    ReplyDelete