Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ganondorf "tough guy pose"

As you can see, I already got Ganondorf in his new "So-You-Think-You-Can-Stop-Me-LOL"-pose. I'm taking some artistic liberty in re-modeling him, to improve the final papercraft model.

I already did the legs, hopefully I can do the torso and arms tomorrow. After that, the head (which needs *a lot* of work...) sword and cape, and then I can move onto Pepakura.

But as usual, that will probably be next week (if all goes well ;o)

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Will it be the same size as Young Link and Zelda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will be a bit taller, but the scale will be a bit smaller. ;o)

    It will be the same scale as my Fierce Deity Link. But for Fierce Deity Link and Ganondorf (when it's finished) to be the same scale as young Link and Zelda, you would have to print them (FDL+G) a bit larger (or yL+Z a bit smaller).

    I'm not exactly sure by how much right now, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, but I must say that I liked the floating pose as well. It would be nice to have that one too... *hint* I was planning to attach it to a string and make it dangle from my ceiling...

    ReplyDelete