Sunday, December 14, 2008

Main website moving!

I haven't been working much on my Ganondorf project this weekend, because I have been busy with moving my main website.

Now that all the downloads are back on my own webspace, I wanted to change the look of my website.

I have been busy making new pictures of all my papercraft models (which took forever...) and made a Wordpress account so that I can handle my website as a blog now, just writing a new post each time I release a new model.

It was a lot of work to make new posts for all my existing models, as I'm sure you can imagine, so again, if I made a mistake and you find a broken link, please let me know so that I can fix it as soon as possible.

I am not completely finished yet, but the rest will have to wait until later this week. For now, whenever you try to go to the old URL of http://members.home.nl/saarloos/, you will be automatically redirected to


which is the new main adress. If you bookmarked the redirectional URL www.kickme.to/ninjatoes, it will change automatically, so you don't have to worry about anything. ;o)

Have fun building!

2 comments:

  1. good design, ninja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually just Wordpress' standard template, but it does look nice so I think I'll stick with it. ;o)

    ReplyDelete