Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Un-punifying the Ganondorf model

I'm still just "posing" the model, without doing any real work of fixing the problem areas (at the moment, I'm only making more).

But this is stuff that I can do just by playing around with the model for about half an hour or so, so it's perfect to do right now before I start the real work this weekend (I hope ;o)

Last time I decided on a pose for Ganondorf, but all the mangling I did made him look quite "puny" as one reader put it.

A lot of that was due to the crude posing I did, but I'm confident that with some more work and some artistic liberty I can un-punify the model.

You can see I didn't actually change a whole lot yet, but it already looks a bit better, don't you think? (hey, I said "a bit" ;o)

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment