Monday, January 5, 2009

Ganondorf test build finished

I'm quite happy with how the model comes together; although I do have an edge of course because I made it myself, this one won't be beyond the average papercrafter's ability.

Especially not since I decided I'll keep it quite humongous: it's about 30 cm tall now and I'm not going to make it a whole lot smaller.

The robe turned out looking better than I thought actually. But from the start I wanted to make it optional, so I'll make a seperate PDF for it so you don't accidentally "print all pages" if you don't want to build it.

So now I can work on the the templates, then the final build for myself and for making the instructions, and then hopefully in one or two weeks, I can finally release it.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment