Friday, April 10, 2009

Ordon shield & Ordon sword

So I decided on Zora armor Link from Twilight Princess as my next big project. I did choose a slightly different pose though, one that looks less like Link has a hump... ;o)

And of course I had to change the cap to make him look less like one of the coneheads... The attributes I chose him to have are the Ordon Sword and the Ordon Shield.

Of course the Hylian Shield and Master Sword are more iconic to the Legend of Zelda, but I felt they looked too "shiny" on the Zora armor outfit, and I think they will look better on Link in his Hero Clothes. ;o)

9 comments:

  1. rest the swordcase (where link saves his sword) in the model

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I'll include it with this Zora armor Link. I think it looks good without it, but I may still change my mind before I it's finished. ;o)

    When I make regular Link, I will give him his Master Sword *and* the sheeth, because I think that one does look good on his back. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo, don't use the ordon shield and sword, he looks... weak with those and I love that armor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would try to find a diffrent pose, but you should do whatever YOU want to do. btw a Neku from the world ends with you would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I'll make sure to make "normal" Link in his Hero Clothes with the Master Sword and Hylian Shield at the same scale, so you'll be able to mix and match them. ;o)

    I have to admit I'm not really into TWEWY, so right now a model from that particular game seems far away... But I often try out new games when I'm bored, so who knows I'll try TWEWY sometime. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. TWEWY is incredible and I recomend you try it. I wasnt that interested at first but i played it and it was incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, getting addicted to a videogame would not be a good idea for me right now... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. TWEWY is just short for "The World Ends With You", the game nick was talking about. ;o)

    ReplyDelete