Thursday, February 10, 2011

Papercraft LEGO pirate 3D work done!

So I finished making Knoest's skull and crossbones bicorne hat.

And some other parts; no self-respecting LEGO pirate should be without weapons. ;o)

I have no doubt Kapitein Knoest knows how to use his cutlass sword (or maybe not; he is missing an arm and a hand after all...) but how on earth is he going to pull the trigger of his flintlock pistol with his hook??

Now that all the 3D parts are done, I can start unfolding them for the rest of the test build, stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. i'm scared of him...

    well done! i like the hat. be sure not to make it too big, or nobody will build it. i think 20-25cm would be a good size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's not so much him, as the gun he's pointing at you... ;o)

    For the test build, I'm making him just under 30 cm tall, and it seems a good size so far, so unless the rest proves too small/difficult, I think I'll keep that size.

    ReplyDelete