Sunday, April 29, 2012

free Shinobido: Way of the Ninja Goh Crazy Ninja papercraft toy


Like a true ninja, this papercraft toy almost vanished; but I was able to find a working download on an archived version of a website that the creator, Torsten Hartmann, seems to have been affiliated with in some way. 🙂

Download + build your own free Shinobido: Way of the Ninja Goh Crazy Ninja papercraft toy (by Torsten Hartmann):

(download instructions: click the "download"link at the bottom of the "Goh Crazy Ninja Papercraft" post on the archived Chambara.de website)

4 comments:

  1. I cant really find the download for this on big fan of the first shinobido and i would really like to make this one but it seems it is lost to time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, unfortunately it seems that the "Don's Welt" website has been gone for a long time already... The paper toy was posted in several different places though that Torsten Hartmann (the creator) was affiliated too in one way or another I guess(?), and I was able to find a working download on an archived version of Chambara.de, so you should be able to download it from there still: https://web.archive.org/web/20100821145505/http://www.chambara.de/index.php?content=papercraft

      I hope this helps, have fun building!

      Delete
    2. that link was great i was looking to make a little replica of Goh's hideout but it seems im not gonna find the necessary models for it so im thinking of extracting the models but i dont know how and from where

      Delete
    3. When I was looking for a new link to the paper toy, I didn't come across many Shinobido papercrafts I'm afraid, no... I never tried to extract any 3D models from it myself either so I'm afraid I can't help you there... If you do want to try and go that way, I would start with fan looking/asking on fan forums, if it's possible there will usually already be talk about it there by fans playing with the 3D models. Have fun!

      Delete