Wednesday, January 8, 2014

More papercraft light-up spaceships from Shy!


Shy sent me some more pictures (and a video again ;o) of the first "real" papercraft project he used LED lights in!

It's a little "Battlestar Galactica Re-imagined" diorama (the Cylon Raider and Viper Mark II aren't the ones from my own papercraft webpage though; I think they're from "Jay’s Box of Sci-Fi CardToys"?) that he built for his brother's birthday!

He made it so that the Battlestar Galactica logo in the middle lights up, and the engines, and of course the red "eye" of te Cylon Raider! ;o)



Because it was his first papercraft project with LED lights, he learned a lot from it for his future projects like his light-up Star Trek U.S.S. Defiant I showed you yesterday;

You can read more about it in his "hall of fame" listing on my papercraft webpage: http://ninjatoes.wordpress.com/category/hall-of-fame/

Have fun! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment