Sunday, February 22, 2015

Zelda Spirit Tracks Chancellor Cole papercraft WIP 1


If you've been following my blog, you'll know that there are tons of cool papercraft models to be found all over the internet! But I also find it lots of fun to make my own! ;o)

There are literally hundreds of ideas that I'd like to paperfy sometime, and of course I will never get around to doing all of them (mainly because I keep adding more ideas faster than I have time to do them in... ;o)

Still, I decided to put this one on my weblog again as a more or less official "work in progress": it's Chancellor Cole, one of the main characters in "The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks". I'm a big Zelda fan, and I hadn't made a paper model from this game yet. ;o)

Those who already played the game, know that Princess Zelda's Chancellor has a hidden agenda of his own, so instead of the friendly smiling face he has early in the game, I wanted the paper model to depict him as the scheming, evilish Cole that he is revealed to be later in the game...

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment