Thursday, April 9, 2015

Chibi papercraft "Devil Summoner" & "Mononoke" characters


I think these are character(s) from the "Devil Summoner" (Shin Megami Tensei) series again?

Update: Actually, thanks to Anteja Kovačič, I now know that the guy on the right is the Medicine Seller from "Mononoke"! ;o)

Download + build your own chibi papercraft "Devil Summoner" characters (by Seisaku Diary):
http://seisakudiary.seesaa.net/article/416997930.html
(download instrustions: click the green "こちら" links on the Seisaku Diary page)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! I now recognize the guy as the "Medicine Seller".

      I still don't know about the girl, though... But at least I was able to change the post to include the Medicine Seller's name and the right series. ;o)

      Delete