Monday, August 17, 2015

papercraft brachiosaurus dinosaur


As we learned in the original "Jurassic Park", the brachiosaurus is a "veggiesaurus", so it probably won't eat you. But it can still accidentally stomp you to death, so be careful around them when you visit "Jurassic World"! ;o)

Download + build your own papercraft brachiosaurus dinosaur (+more, by chalicothere):
(download instructions: click the "Download" button on the right of chalicothere's DeviantArt's page; Photoshop *.psd files can also be opened with free tools like Gimp or others)

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I have always loved dinosaurs! The only problem is there aren't many T rex around. I can't get the PDO ones :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're on a Windows computer, you can open the PDO ones with the free Pepakura Viewer: http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/download/viewer.html

      Otherwise, maybe you can ask a friend to open the files with Pepakura Viewer and print them for you, or ask the creator if they can supply a PDF version?

      Delete
  2. Hmmm. None of my family have a PC. We are an Apple family! ;)
    And I don't have a Deviantart account, not allowed to get one yet.
    It is like with that life size Midna one, I can't get it! It made me really upset because I absolutely love Midna! I like yours as well and have made the model, and now I want a life size one too! Do you know the life size Midna creator? Would you mind asking for me if they have the PDF? Sorry if bothering you!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...