Saturday, April 1, 2017

Neat retro video game papercrafts!


The Brother printer company has put op some really neat papercrafts of retro video games, like Pac-Man, Dig Dug, Famista: Family Stadium, Taiko: Drum Master, Xevious and Rally-X!

It looks like there'll be more to come, but I'm not sure if they'll only be available a limited time, so make sure you don't miss them! ;o)

Download + build your own papercraft retro Pac-Man, Dig Dug, Famista Family Stadium, Taiko Drum Master, Xevious and Rally-X (by Brother Online):
https://online.brother.co.jp/Guide/bandainamco/

(download instructions: click the "はい" link below the images on the Brother website)

6 comments:

  1. Hi. I tried to download the Xevious fighter, but even the Wayback Machine doesn't have it. Do you have another source where I could get it?

    Thanks,
    Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I don't know an alternative website to download these right now, sorry... If you search around online you might find them on websites from people who downloaded them before, but maybe if you contact Brother Online and ask about these papercrafts, they'd be willing to send them to you...? I'm sorry that I can't help you better, I hope you'll be able to find it!

      Delete
    2. Hi. No worries. I'll exercise my Google Fu. Hopefully I can find it. Thanks very much for getting back to me. I love your site, by the way. I've found a lot of great papercraft here. Your own works are great too.

      Jeff.

      Delete
  2. Hola por favor podrias subir los papercrafts a un gestor de descargas como mediafire ojala puedas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid these papercrafts weren't made by me, but by the Brother company... Maybe you can try contacting them to see if they still have the papercrafts and if they would be willing to share them with you, or maybe somebody else did save them and upload them on a different website...? I'm sorry that I can't help you, it's always a pity when companies make some really nice papercrafts but then remove them from their website after a while... :o(

      Delete
  3. Hola tu tienes las hojas del papercraft todavia por favor podrias compartirlas solo conmigo ya eh buscado mucho y no encuentro las hojas del papercraft por favor

    ReplyDelete