Saturday, June 27, 2020

Test building my new Tomb Raider III papercraft vignette


As you can see, I made a test build of Lara and the big cannon for my new Tomb Raider III papercraft vignette! 😀

A test build is good for a few reasons, mainly to see if the papercraft is buildable (for example if the fit is not too tight or the shapes are too difficult to make?) but you can also try different options, for example how to unfold the edges around the 'shields' (as one long strip or not?) and the handles (option A or B?).



So even though it's my 204th papercraft (😀) already, I still make test builds. Although usually I'm pretty happy with how they turn out now, and I can choose which I think I like better (although I don't think there really is a right or wrong way or even a best way to unfold a papercraft, though! 😉)

Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment