Friday, January 27, 2023

free official papercraft Alan the Harvest Moon sprite

I remember making a cute official papercraft Harvest Moon cow 🐄 and dog 🐶 that I downloaded from the official Japanese Bokumono website a long time ago, and I knew I saved them all those years somewhere in a box:

I found them in a 2008 picture of my papercrafts (my own ones and back then lots of freebies from other websites too! 😊) and I knew I still had them somewhere in a box! 

Unfortunately the download page where I got them from doesn't seem to work anymore (https://www.bokumono.com/sub/bonus/ 😢) but there is still a free official cute papercraft harvest sprite Alan on the Bokumono website, though! 😊

Download + build your own official free official papercraft Alan the Harvest Moon sprite (by Bokumono.com):

(Download instructions: click the two red "ダウンロード" buttons on the official Bokumono website)

No comments:

Post a Comment