Friday, May 26, 2023

papercraft Tomb Raider X-Ray Lara final build! :o)


What happened to the papercraft Tomb Raider "X-Ray Lara" vignette that I was working on?

Well, she's almost done to be released for free on my papercraft webpage! 😀

I'm already making the instructions, so she'll be released for free probably some time next week on my papercraft webppage with my other free papercrafts after the Minecraft Hostile Mobs papercraft kit giveaway is done (deadline to leave your emailaddress to enter is May 31: https://ninjatoes.blogspot.com/2023/05/free-minecraft-papercraft-giveaway.html 👍).

Stay tuned!
(together these made me think of those images where it shows all the different layers of the human body 😉; papercraft Home Sweet Home Lara and Atlantean double (and lots more!) are already available for free on my papercaft webpage)

No comments:

Post a Comment