Sunday, September 10, 2023

New free Tomb Raider The Base vignette papercraft WIP start


I have tons more ideas for new papercrafts, including lots more Tomb raider vignettes!

I will probably never be able to make all the ones that I'd like to do, Lara being chased by an overhead crane claw in the loading bay of the Russian Base in Tomb Raider Chronicles will be one that I will be making! 😃

As you can see, I made the vignette plan that I'm happy with. To fit the game, the claw should be way higher up, but this way I can keep the papercraft vignette a "normal", manageable size (just a tiny bit taller than the one for Young Lara).


As for Lara herself, I like her winter camo outfit even though there are a lot of unjoined joints to fix before being able to make it into a papercraft model. That also means fixing a lot of instances where the texture will get messed up a lot when the 3D model changes... 😉

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks; I like making my papercraft Tomb Raider vignettes! They're a fun series so far, and I hope this new one will be another good one! :o)

      Delete
    2. vai ser top, eu tenho uma que eu montei da sua pagina, vou te enviar a foto no facebook, lara é minha paixonite dos games!

      Delete
    3. I always like to see people's papercraft pictures (especially from my own website of course ;o). If you send it to me, I would be happy to share it in the "hall of fame" on my papercraft webpage for other Lara/papercraft fans to see too! :o)

      Delete