Coming soon (well, I really can't promise any release dates...) to a papercraft webpage near you (or maybe on the other side of the world, it doesn't really matter nowadays with this internet thing and all ;o)
Those who know me a bit, know that I really like making papercrafts by hand too! ;o)
That (among other things ;o) is why I love working on my Advance Wars series, which is still slowly growing... (emphasis on the "slowly" - but on the "growing" too, with this new Black Hole Cruiser underway! ;o)
Honestly, I think since most maps and battles in Advance Wars are land-based, Cruisers are heavily underrated!
- Cruisers have great vision in Fog of War
- Cruisers can safely carry two Copters (be it B-Copters to bring some fire power to the front, or T-Copters with Infantry on their way to quickly Capture the enemy's HQ) on board across areas in range of Missiles, Fighters, and enemy Cruisers...
- Cruisers can cripple/kill enemy Submarines (even when they're submerged and safe from pretty much any other unit!) en route to sink your Battleship
- Cruisers can cripple/kill enemy Fighters en route to destroy your otherwise defenseless Bomber
- Cruisers can cripple/kill enemy Bombers en route to destroy your otherwise defenseless surface vessels
- Cruisers will instant kill enemy T-Copters and B-Copters
- ...and since Dual Strike, Cruisers can even harrass other surface vessels!
An amazing unit, really! ;o) Stay tuned for the papercraft!