Wednesday, August 31, 2016

World War I Red Baron Battlestar Galactica Viper Mk.II papercraft repaint


One might ask: "how many ways can you repaint a papercraft Battlestar Galactica Viper Mk.II?"

Honestly, I don't think anyone knows the answer to that, but blake7 and Revell Fan are hard underway to find out! ;o) He made another Viper repaint, this time as a "Red Baron", based on the paint scheme by enc86.


See blake7 and Revell Fan's newest papercraft "Red Baron" Battlestar Galactica Viper Mk.II repaint (and lots more by blake7 and pictures of my papercrafts built by other people! ;o) in the "hall of fame" on my papercraft webpage:

https://ninjatoes.wordpress.com/category/hall-of-fame/

blake7 and Revell Fan's repaints are available from my original Battlestar Galactica Viper Mk.II post, so have fun building! (or just enjoy watching ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment