Thursday, March 28, 2019

papercraft Kingdom Hearts Cloud by Richard


If you  from time to time like to browse through the "hall of fame" with pictures from the papercrafts that people built from my papercraft website, you might recognize the name Richard, because he built quite a few of my papercrafts already! 🙂

There's a funny coincidence too: Richard send me the pictures Saturday already, but I didn't have time to upload it to the "hall of fame" until today.

And then when I went to link to the post with the parts and instructions for people that might wanted to build it too, I noticed it was the same day March 28th when I uploaded the parts and instructions to my website -- 10 years ago already!? (omg, time really flies...!! 😉)

It's great to see people still enjoy my older papercrafts so I'll keep them up as long as I can for people to download for free. 😉

Have fun building, and don't forget to check out the "hall of fame" on my papercraft webpage for lots of great and sometimes really funny pictures of people's papercraft builds:

https://ninjatoes.wordpress.com/category/hall-of-fame/


No comments:

Post a Comment