Sunday, October 23, 2022

Papercraft Final Fantasy 8 Sorceress Edea WIP 4: test builds


I decided to do two quick test builds for Edea; the first one is very fitting for Halloween with Edea doing her best Bent-Neck Lady impression... 😁
  • For the first test build I also tried keeping the "wheel" as the original textured version (which ended up quite blurry as I expected, so I found pretty quikly that cutting the shapes/holes cleanly wasn't really possible) and the edited wheel (which was a lot of work to do, but will make the wheel much better)
  • I also finally changed the bottom of the dress; I think the smoother shapes look much better.
I think it's going the right way though! The dress looks nice now (it's really important to pre-shape the curves thoroughly!) and I'm happy with the wheel and head; the hair accessories look alright in 2D at this size, while I kept the horns as 3D, and they're just big enough to do so.



Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment