Sunday, October 9, 2022

Final Fantasy VIII Sorceress Edea papercraft WIP 2 (legs & feathers)


Even if it looks a bit like Edea doesn't really want her picture taken (which I can understand that from ehm, this angle...) I do want to show you a common issue with making a papercraft of game characters in long dresses.

Often, they don't have legs. 😁

Especially in games from the era (FFVIII came out in 1999) it was a common thing because you don't get to see the legs anyway in the game. But although you don't see them in the papercraft really either, I did make Edea some simple legs.



The bottom of the dress has feathers along the edge, but I don't really like the black edge from the texture... I'll make them as part of the model, but just triangles doesn't look very good either to be honest... 😋



Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment