Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Deus Ex J.C. and Lay D Denton papercrafts release!


Not one, but two new papercrafts this time! 😊

I didn't post many updates on my papercraft blog about Deus Ex's J.C. Denton (because basically all went pretty well so there wasn't really any to tell 😉)

But secretly I've also been working on Lay D Denton, from the fanmade mod The Lay D Denton Project (including a differet character model of course, a new voice done by Karen Rohan, changed character's reactions to fit her gender, adding several new characters, etc.!)

Download both Deus Ex papercrafts (and lots more!) from my papercraft webpage:

Have fun building!






2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I'm new here and I'll keep fallowing your work!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I love papercraft as you can see, and sometimes I make my own, and I also try to regularly post papercrafts that I find on the internet myself. So I hope you'll have fun here! ;o)

      Delete