Saturday, May 20, 2017

Papercraft Advance Wars Yellow Comet HQ WIP1


As you know, I've been very busy with other things besides papercraft, but of course I'm not completely doing not any papercrafting... ;o)



There are really still a lot of units that still need to be paperfied for my Advance Wars series, but I enjoyed making the Orange Star HQ last time because it was a nice and simple one (one that doesn't take a whole lot of complex thinking ;o) so I could work on it in those "in between" moments (of which there aren't very many...)

So that's why I chose another HQ, the one from Yellow Comet, because I also like how it looks like a Japanese castle! ;o)

I can't promise when it will be finished (or when I can start doing some bigger and more complex papercrafts again) but I hope you will like it, and in the mean time you can keep up with my blog posts for tons of cool fanmade papercrafts (and sometimes even official ones!)https://ninjatoes.blogspot.com/

And of course there are already many older papercrafts to be found on my main papercraft download site: https://ninjatoes.wordpress.com/

Stay tuned and have fun building! ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Since I don't have a lot of time right now for papercrafting, I can't really promish when it will be finished, but when it is, I'll post it here and then the parts and instructions will be on my main papercraft website like the others: https://ninjatoes.wordpress.com/category/advance-wars/

      So stay tuned! ;o)

      Delete