Sunday, October 18, 2020

First Tetra pre-papercraft 3D remodelling round done (for now ;o)

 

As you (hopefully 😉) can see, I did some more work remodelling Tetra's Phantom Hourglass game model! (well for now at least)

It doesn't look like I did a lot of work again compared to last week; the last part to remodel was bascially her (huge) head, and I didn't change much on the basic shape to be honest. Only her ears are changed a bit and the famous curl of hair on the back of her head, and I tried to make the textures fit a bit better and making them a bit crisper where I could.


The first remodelling round is actually pretty much done now: I gave Tetra a little bit more detail (just a *little* bit though 😉) and of course I tried to imagine how I would build her as a papercraft, because you have to make the 3D model accordingly (like how I can attach her huge head to her body...).


I think 3D Tetra so far is more or less ready for a first unfold and test build, so *maaaaybe* I'll start on that next weekend;

...although I will probably also be wanting to finish my Halloween model 🎃🦇 for this year by then (which I'm really enjoying so far! 😉) 

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. this is great! I hope you continue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you! ;o)

      If it's about Tetra specifically, I finished and released the parts to make yourself for free a while ago: https://ninjatoes.wordpress.com/2020/11/29/the-legend-of-zelda-tetra/

      And yes, I hope to make many more papercrafts! ;o)

      Delete