Sunday, October 25, 2020

Halloween spiderwebbing


🦇 Halloween is not really a traditional holiday in the Netherlands, but we do enjoy a fun, scary Halloween movie and more and more people just like the overall spooky atmosphere during these dark days. 🎃😊

So for some of the pictures of my 'special' Halloween papercraft this year (no, it's not the paper Jack-o'-lantern in the pictures 😉) I decided to get some typical Halloween decorations I always see in Halloween movies, including some of that stretchy spiderweb material.

It was my first time using it but it's really fun material! I only used like 1/4 to 1/3 of the 60 grams in the bag that I got and it stretched quite far; in fact I think it looks better the more you stretch it. 😊

It's a bit difficult to see against the white wall, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, especially the top bit; it was a bit difficult to use because I was only using a clothesline to attach it to and some tape to stick it to the floor, and I think it would look better against some bushes or fence or something outside, where you can attach and stretch it better.

If you want to see what my Halloween papercraft will be this year be sure to check back next week, for now I just wanted to share how much fun making a scary spiderweb for Halloween is. 🕸😉

No comments:

Post a Comment