Sunday, April 14, 2024

Joanna Dark 64 papercraft WIP 4: test build 1


 Yay! I finally managed to do some actual papercrafting again! 😀



Even if it is just a quick and dirty early testbuild of little paper Joanna Dark 64 that I've been trying to work on off and on for months now with no real end in sight yet...

So although a lot of things on this testbuild ended up being too tricky to build for my liking (the hands for example, as always😋) and although I already worked on the original extracted game textures and 3D model a lot already, there are still a lot more things I want to change before getting to a final and releasable version that I can be happy with.

I'm still busy as ever since the last months with everyday life (ugh 😡) so I have no idea how long it will still take me, but it was fun to do some real papercrafting again. Like all good things, it's a process. And I will get there. Have fun and stay tuned! 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment