Friday, July 17, 2009

Lara Croft EDS test build complete

Test build complete! And the good news is, that I also already fixed all the things I wanted to fix that I found out about during the test build (like the waterjet engines, for example).

As you can see, I only build one waterjet engine and one arm, because the other ones are basically the same.

But I did build both legs, to test the balance. It will change a bit of course with the extra arm and engine, but the balance is very easily corrected by glueing on the right foot a bit differently if need be, so I don't think balance will be a problem! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...