Monday, September 13, 2010

The Postman and old young Link

The backpack and the Postman's hat transform the Running Man from Ocarina of Time into the Postman from Majora's Mask.

When I started the test build, I noticed that the parts were turning out much larger than I expected, and indeed I seem to have messed up the scale... ;o)

The Postman is supposed to be larger than young Link, but this really is too much...! ;o) I also started unfolding the mailbox, though, and even with the new, smaller scale, those parts will still be huge...!

Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Hi ninjatoes, I was thinking about mentioning you on my blog, The Random Haven. Are you ok with that? You can check it out at therandomhaven.blogspot.com. I plan to have the post up sometime tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I'm okay with that; papercraft is a great way to combat boredom! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will stand without base?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post including a link to your website is up on my blog. The lis is in no particual order but the top 5 are much better than the lower 5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous: yes, it looks like the Postman will stand fine without a stand (but I will still make the mailbox anyway ;o)

    @Pablo: I'm happy to see that papercraft made your top five then, have fun!

    ReplyDelete