Monday, July 23, 2012

#OnThisDay (2003): papercraft Star Trek Deep Space Nine Type-10 shuttlecraft "Chaffee"!


As you probably already know by now, I'm a big science-fiction fan, and some of the first papercraft models that I made to share on my own papercraft webpage, were from the Star Trek series.

In fact, the second papercraft model on my papercraft webpage (after the Samurai Pizza Cats pizza parlour) was the hand-drawn Type-10 shuttlecraft "Chaffee" from Star Trek Deep Space Nine!


The "Chaffee" doesn't make many appearances on the show (just one actually, in the season 6 episode The Sound of Her Voice) so it's not very well known, but I really liked how it looked and how the nacelles mirrored that of its mothership, the U.S.S. Defiant (which I would paperfy some time later: link ;o)
 
Download the parts to build your own papercraft Star Trek Deep Space Nine Type-10 shuttlecraft "Chaffee" (+lots more now! ;o) from my papercraft webpage:
Have fun building!

No comments:

Post a Comment