Monday, August 17, 2015

papercraft brachiosaurus dinosaur


As we learned in the original "Jurassic Park", the brachiosaurus is a "veggiesaurus", so it probably won't eat you. But it can still accidentally stomp you to death, so be careful around them when you visit "Jurassic World"! ;o)

Download + build your own papercraft brachiosaurus dinosaur (+more, by chalicothere):
(download instructions: click the "Download" button on the right of chalicothere's DeviantArt's page; Photoshop *.psd files can also be opened with free tools like Gimp or others)

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I have always loved dinosaurs! The only problem is there aren't many T rex around. I can't get the PDO ones :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're on a Windows computer, you can open the PDO ones with the free Pepakura Viewer: http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/download/viewer.html

      Otherwise, maybe you can ask a friend to open the files with Pepakura Viewer and print them for you, or ask the creator if they can supply a PDF version?

      Delete
  2. Hmmm. None of my family have a PC. We are an Apple family! ;)
    And I don't have a Deviantart account, not allowed to get one yet.
    It is like with that life size Midna one, I can't get it! It made me really upset because I absolutely love Midna! I like yours as well and have made the model, and now I want a life size one too! Do you know the life size Midna creator? Would you mind asking for me if they have the PDF? Sorry if bothering you!

    ReplyDelete