Saturday, April 11, 2020

Papercraft Monkey Island 4 Guybrush Threepwood test build


So: obviously I've started test building paper Guybrush!😃 (actually I'm pretty far already with just the head left to do (I'm not going to test build his left arm, because it's basically the same as his right one and that went together fine 😉)

With papercrafts like this that have a coat that goes over the legs (like Manny💀 had as well) I like to make them in two parts (well three if you count the head 👱), the torso and the legs. That way, the two parts are easy to build separately, and you can simply glue the legs inside the torso when they're done.

One note about Guybrush's shoes: they're surprisingly intricate! I made them a bit simplified even from the original ones, but there are still quite a few folds on these slender pieces so you need to keep your head with it...! ...oh ehm, sorry Guybrush! 👞 😉




Stay tuned! 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment