Saturday, July 4, 2020

Papercraft Tomb Raider III Dinosaur Hunter Lara vignette final build


After the test build, I fixed some small things I thought could be better, made up my mind about how to unfold certain parts and tried to make some nice looking templates;

Although it's probably possible to get all the pieces on just five sheets if you 'nest' (rotate and fit them as close together as possible) them more efficiently, I normally try to put the parts on the templates in a way that looks more logical to me (like the arms next to Lara's torso, her legs and shorts above her boots, etc.).


So now I've been working on the final build, taking pictures for the step-by-step instructions I'll make as usual. As far as Lara goes, I think I have a pretty standard way of paperfying her by now with 8 vignettes already (counting this one 😉) and she went together pretty quickly. 😊

So while paper Lara practice her truck driving and push-ups, I'll finish the big cannon (and a little bonus 😉)  so hopefully I can release the Lara Dinosaur Hunter vignette soon; stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment