Thursday, August 13, 2020

free colorful papercraft Airbus A380 passenger airliners

 


The Airbus A380 is the biggest passenger plane in the world...! 🛫😲

Not these papercraft ones though, because they are scaled down so you can print them on an ordinary printer. 😉

But they do have very cute and colorful liveries, and if the 3D ones are a bit too much work, you can try the 2.5D versions! 😊

Download + build your own free 3D and 2.5D papercraft Airbus A380 passenger airliners (by All Nippon Airways ANA):

5 comments:

  1. It is awesome love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I actually never made a papercraft airplane before! :oP These were made by a professional papercrafter for the Japanese airline company ANA (All Nippon Airways). I just shared the place where I found them for others so hopefully lots of people will enjoy them. ;o)

      You can find lots of free papercraft aircraft to download on other websites too, though: they are very popular. You can simply browse through the posts on my blog here, use the search function at the top right to find specific posts where I found more papercraft airplanes, or look through the Aircraft link list that I made here: link. I'm sure not all links will work anymore after all these years unfortunately, but a lot of them still will. :o)

      I hope you'll be able to find some more airplane papercrafts that you like, have fun! :o)

      Delete