Friday, November 20, 2020

free Phantom Hourglass Tetra papercraft WIP 7: the final touches before the final version!


Just a quick update that I managed to do during the week before I start unfolding (and maybe even building...?) the final version of my papercraft Tetra this weekend;

I decided to add Tetra's sword and small bag to the model! Tetra herself went together nice and quick, so I felt like giving the papercraft a little bit extra.

I think Tetra doesn't actually appear with her sword and small bag in The Phantom Hourglass, so I used the ones from the Wind Waker version. Of course I simplified them a bit to fit Phantom Hourglass style. 👻⌛

I think it looks pretty nice! 🙂



Oh, and as a bonus, here's a size comparison of the test build and paper Linebeck that I made in 2011 (!) and that's already available free for download from my papercraft webpage:



Stay tuned! 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment