Saturday, January 9, 2021

New Advance Wars papercraft unit start: Yellow Comet Anti-Air (wip 1)


Again, I find myself actually doing two new papercraft projects at the same time... 😆

One of them is a secret again, the other one is a new unit for my ever-expanding papercraft Advance Wars army!

I like making these because I make them by hand by directly shaping pieces of paper (basically by trial and error 😉) until I get something that looks like the sprites from the games. Then when I'm happy with it, I carefully take them apart again to trace the parts so I can scan them for a real test version and later also color them.


I'm finding that making a little paper soldier guy in a sitting position is pretty tricky, even if I did already make the Infantry and Mech versions. But all in all it's going pretty well, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment