Friday, July 30, 2021

Papercraft Quakeguy WIP 3: test build :o)


Even if I made so many papercrafts already, I still like to do a test build. 😊


A test build can be quick and dirty, and you can see in the Pepakura unfold that I don't really care about the gluing tab sizes or shapes. In fact, one of the things the test build is for is to see if it might be better to switch the gluing tabs, and only then you can really determine what size and shape they should be of course.



The test build ended up about 18 cm tall (well you know: with the head...) which seems a nice size. With the changed hands, they are definitely the trickiest part of the Quakeguy papercraft now!~


In second place is the gun I think, but all in all, the test build went together quite nicely! Like always, there are a few things I will change and do differently on the final version, so it was a very useful test build again.

Stay tuned! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment