Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ganondorf test build, part deux

I know Ganondorf is a big dude, but I still think he's a little bit *too* big right now... ;o)

Other than that, the test build is going great! His one leg is green because I usually use an even, green texture in Pepakura so it's easier for me to see what I'm doing. But because I wanted to see what the texture was going to end up like, I printed the rest with the real texture.

On the final version, his leg is not going to be green of course. ;o)

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. ganondorf likes that's match scale with young link

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it very much...BRILLANT ninjatoes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know, I'm not sure about the scale yet, since Ganondorf really is *huge*...

    I finished his head (I'll post a picture later) and he still looks a little out of proportion, but he certainly shouldn't be *a lot* smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol isn't that ganondorf is very big, is that young link is a very small kid(in the videogame)

    ReplyDelete