Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ganondorf test build (*with* head this time)

As you can see, Ganondorf is turning out quite the giant compared to Oni Link.

But Oni Link *is* crouching a little, and well, Ganondorf really *is* enormous, even when compared to adult Link (which I'm assuming is about the same size as Oni Link ;o)

So I still haven't really made up mind wether or not I will leave him as he is, or whether I will scale him down *just a bit*.

Fortunately, I still have some time to think about it while I test build his robe and his sword (that one's not his ;o)

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. that's the fenix sword

    ReplyDelete
  2. It needs to be a bit smaller and maybe the head too, it looks weird for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked and I accidentally printed the head at a larger scale than the body. I'm not sure what happened, but this means it will be a little smaller in comparison to the body than it is now.

    We'll see how it turns out. ;o)

    ReplyDelete