Saturday, March 10, 2012

Papercraft LEGO Forestman WIP 9


Here's a quick collage of the completed papercraft LEGO Forestman!

And this time, he brought his quiver and bow and arrow! ;o)

The straps around the quiver take some extra patience and thorough scoring of the fold lines, but I think they do make the quiver look extra good!

The fletchings (the feathers on the back of the arrows) were a bit troublesome at first, but once I found a good way to simplify them for their paper form, I could just keep reusing the same solution and I think they too came out pretty good. ;o)

All in all, I had a lot of fun making this papercraft model, and I'll release the Forestmen once I finished the instructions, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Waouuuuu, it's wonderful ! Bravo ! You made a very good work here :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The quiver and the bow took some time to get right (the hat and feather weren't so difficult really ;o) but I'm very happy with the results!

      Delete
  2. Could you please upload the sketch up file? I'd like to 3d print the bow, quiver and hat. I need it for a stop-motion video about Green Arrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but I only make the models available in DIY papercraft form; you can get the parts and instructions to make all the parts from the LEGO section of my papercraft webpage: https://ninjatoes.wordpress.com/category/lego/

      Delete