Monday, June 8, 2015

Zelda Spirit Tracks Chancellor Cole papercraft WIP 6


It took a while, but my papercraft Chancellor Cole project is really finally nearing completion! ;o)

As you can see in the picture, it makes a *big* difference how much time and effort you spend on your paper model... ;o)

The version on the left is the last test build, the one on the right is the final version. As usual, I'll make instructions from the pictures I took during the final build, so I can hopefully release Chancellor Cole on my papercraft webpage soon! (for real this time!)

Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. when it will be realesed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I will be able to release it by the end of this week.

      Delete
  2. can you realese him today i wont to build him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I'll have enough time to release it today sorry, but I'm certain I'll be able to release it tomorrow! ;o)

      Delete
  3. can you releas him today please i want to buld him

    ReplyDelete