Tuesday, June 25, 2019

*Finally* a new papercraft project!


If I say: "Don't you think you've seen enough?", do you know what my first real new papercraft project after a *looong* time is...? 😉

Since the second half of 2016 (my last big release was a MOC LEGO Indiana Jones minifig from before there was a LEGO Indiana Jones minifig 😉) I haven't been able to do much papercrafting really. I only released a few Advance Wars papercrafts that were pretty much finished already since then, but at least for the time being now I finally have a bit more time and I really wanted to make one a (little 😉) bit more complex again!

But can you guess which one...? 🚿😉

2 comments:

  1. Pixel art and home... I'm guessing Minecraft but I'm hoping it's something else. Maybe Stardew Valley?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I can see where you're coming from! ;o) My choice of the image threw you off sorry, the hint is not so much in the image but in the words. ;o)

      Delete