Saturday, November 20, 2021

Papercraft Doomguy WIP3: Spot the differences! ;o) (3D remodelling part 2)


So last week I showed you how I remodelled the bottom half of the 3D video game model for my new Doomguy papercraft, and this week I've been working on the upper half. 😋

It's actually been quite a lot more work than for Quake- and Unrealguy, because the Doomguy game model seems to have a lot more collisions...

And also, even if he's from a later game than Unrealguy, the creators still used the "stump hands" like for Quakeguy, so I remodelled them again to be able to hold the Rocket Launcher.


(the Rocket Launcher incidentally being the last part I have to remodel of the game model for now to do a first test build to see if all the work so far turns out the way I hope 😉)

Stay tuned! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment