Friday, November 5, 2021

tekzo's free papercraft Sloth Walker machine based on original concept by Longque Chen


If you would ask me to describe tekzo's paperhobby weblog, I think I would say that he makes awesome papercrafts of all kinds 'extreme machines', from the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, to a Patlabor Type 99 transport truck and fictitious experimental World War II jetplanes and lots, lots more!

This time, tekzo came across a 'Sloth Walker', an original design by concept artist Longque Chen based on a sloth, to travel along the branches of giant trees!


tekzo asked Longque Chen if he could make a papercraft of it, and well I guess you already know where this is going, don't you... 😀

(oh, and in case I didn' t make this clear anough already: I want you to browse through tekzo's entire paperhobby weblog for lots more awesome papercrafts and to visit Longque Chen's ArtStation if you like awesome sci-fi concepts! 😊)

Download + build your own free papercraft Longque Chen's Sloth Walker (by paperhobby): https://myhobbycraft.blogspot.com/2021/01/sloth-135.html



No comments:

Post a Comment