Sunday, January 16, 2022

Papercraft Tomb Raider "key fishing" vignette WIP3

Eh Lara...? You know you can welk just around the gate, right...?


So, working hard? Or hardly working...? 😋

No, working VERY hard on my new papercraft Tomb Raider vignette.

In fact, I've already started test building!


Yeah it's ugly, just like all my test builds. But that's not what the test builds are for; I really wanted to try out assembling the papercraft gate, and see if the Hook and Pole wouldn't turn out too thin/small...


After test building, I think I'll unfold the gate in a different way than I did now, to make it a bit easier to put together. And I'll make the grate a fraction smaller: it should fit inside the door, but is a tiny bit too big I think due to the thickness of the paper of the doorframe, causing it to bend a bit. If it's just a little bit small, it'll fit tighter and nicer. 😊

The Hook and Pole  worked out fine I think: it and the key ring is just the right size to make I think.

Oh, and Lara? She's just excited to get into another paper form! But she'll have to wait again now that the weekend is over and I'll have to make the changes that came out of the test build first and unfold the final version!




Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment