Saturday, January 15, 2022

Blake7 combined my papercraft Battlestar Galactica Viper Mk.II with Uhu02's version! :o)


In the past, I used to get lots of pictures from people that built one of my papercrafts, and I would always ask them if they would like me to show them in the "hall of fame" on my papercraft website. 🏆

Nowadays of course, most people have a Twitter or Facebook or other social media account and they can just show the papercrafts they put together on there! 😀

So it's been a while, but this week, I got an email from Blake7 again. He remade my papercraft Battlestar Galactica Viper Mk.II into lots of different versions in the past, but one thing he didn't do yet: merge it with the insanely detailed version of papercraft creator Uhu02!


Blake7 used the cockpit, landing gear and cannons from Uhu02's Colonial Viper to update my version, which you can see in the "hall of fame on my papercraft website:


(and if you want to see more of Uhu02's version and all the other awesome sciencefiction and fantasy papercrafts he made, you can check out his website here: http://uhu02.way-nifty.com/die_eule_der_minerva/2013/08/040-viper-3a81.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment