Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Free papercraft black-and-white/color-yourself reconstructed historical Japanese buildings

Unfortunately, the Edo-Tokyo Open-Air Architectural Museum is still closed, so you can't visit the many reconstructed buildings at the Edo-Tokyo Open-Air Architectural Museum... 🏯

So bring them to you by downloading and building these free papercraft black-and-white/color-yourself versions! 😀

Download + build your own free papercraft black-and-white/color-yourself reconstructed historical Japanese buildings (by Edo-Tokyo Open-Air Architectural Museum):

(download instructions: croll down and click the links next to the preview of the two papercraft template examples near the bottom under the "たてものペーパークラフト" header of the Edo-Tokyo Open-Air Architectural Museum's website; there are several more than just the ones in the picture! ;o)

4 comments:

  1. I guess I'm doing it wrong, I just get pictures of the houses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you did nothing wrong! I'm afraid I did...

      I accidentally linked to the museum's homepage, but it's difficult to find the page with the papercraft downloads from there. They're actually on the page mentioned in the picture: https://www.tatemonoen.jp/edomaru_square.php

      Scroll down and click the links next to the preview of the tow papercraft template examples near the bottom; there are several more than just the ones in the picture.

      I'm sorry for the mistake, I hope you can find them now; have fun building! :o)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these. I wasn't able to find them easily through the link above so I did some searching on my own until I found this: https://www.tatemonoen.jp/edomaru_square.php, and scrolled down the page some. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! You're right, the link you mention is the one with the papercrafts, I accidentally linked to the homepage and although the museum is interesting, it's hard to find the papercrafts from there... :o(

      Delete