Saturday, April 29, 2023

free papercraft Tomb Raider vignette WIP


There have been several Tomb Raider games in which you encounter skeletons, but only one where you get to see Lara herself as a skeleton...

So that should should be a clue regarding Which adventure my next Tomb Raider vignette papercraft will be from! 🙂💀


Simple parts:
From the looks of it the 3D model, I'm thinking I will keep some parts like the ribcage, shoulderblades and pelvis 2D, but of course the legs and arms will *need* to have some rectangular tubes for support strength.

Difficult parts:
The radius and ulna (the two long bones in the lower arm) will be quite small in the scale of my papercraft Tomb Raider vignettes, so maybe I will only make the radius in 3D to support the hand, and make the ulna just as a 2D thin strip of paper (or you could choose to do so if you decide you want to try building her once she's finished 😉).

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment